TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These general sales conditions are agreed between Porta188, headquartered at Av. Dr. Mário Soares 1735, Joane, Portugal and contact 926 202 200, and people who wish to make purchases through the website fittestequipment.com hereinafter referred to as “User”.
2º The parties agree that the purchases made through the website fittestequipment.com will be regulated exclusively by the present contract excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general terms and conditions of sale is to provide and define all the necessary information to the user on the order, sale, payment and delivery modalities of purchases made on the website fittestequipment.com.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the contracting parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The user places his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website fittestequipment.com, adding the product (s) or service (s) he wants to order to the shopping basket.
2. To send your order, the user must:
a) Register on the fittestequipment.com website, providing the information requested therein;
b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the user when registering);
c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name you want for tax purposes shown on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the user is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale, as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. Fittestequipament will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of product availability, Porta188 undertakes to inform the user as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice are the user’s responsibility. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Order orders are valid for 5 (five) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different term, it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this term . If payment is not received by our services within that period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. At fittestequipment.com, Fittestequipment offers the user the following payment methods:
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
1. Delivery of orders will depend on the destination country as well as the shipping company.
2. Shipping costs are added to the order, which is automatically calculated in the purchase process, by indicating the country of destination.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the price of any product, the user will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive your order (by paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND EXCHANGES
1. The cancellation or exchange process is handled on a case-by-case basis by Fittestequipment. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 5 (five) days after the order, with the instructions for cancellation or exchange of the goods answered and defined by Fittestequipment, by the same means of communication.
2. Products for exchange must be in sales condition, that is, in the same condition in which they reached the user’s hands, without any anomaly or damage.
3. If the value resulting from the exchange of products for an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the settlement conditions will be indicated by Fittestequipment.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. These, subject to computer processing, will appear in Fittestequipment’s database (s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its provision is optional and the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, personally or in writing, is directly guaranteed to the address on the home page of this website, under the terms of the law.